Monday, June 27, 2011

CONTEST PHOTO COUPLE : 'WE ARE NOT PERFECT'


how to join?

#dia dan saya


yayaya..this is our typical love story
1st time jumpa, last two years, dalam lab [he's my classmate]
ayat pertama: Pinjam Pen Boleh? I said.
1st impression: gila berlagak mamat ni. ooo.please bear in mind;
i'm not flirting2 ma~~
tak terlintas ap pun hatta dalam hati; cuma nak pinjam pen je
betol...tak tipu
lgpun masa tu dia had a crush on my roomate
*based on gosip-gosip*
kami start rapat well, a 3 months after that i think.
my friend and his friend tu couple
diorang selalu breakfast sama, so we joined them afterwards.
pendek cerita; pastu kami breakfast setiap hari bersama
jalan sama-sama, lunch and dinner together
suddenly
i start develop indescribable feeling towards him
you know la; macam kalau tak breakfast sama, macam tak selera makan
kalau dia balik kampung kat Kedah I balik Johor, I fell completely alone
we've shared a lot
aaa..we eat a lot *kami suka makan.serious hobi*
and he feels the same too!
11.02.11 we get married.
dah settle.
that's the end of our *monkey love story.
[*puppy]
kalau in the future my child ask me how i met their dad.
memang pendek ni je I story; sebab tak banyak pun.
hah~!


#kalau orang tu boleh terima baik buruk kita seadanya, walaupun yang buruk lagi banyak. rajin, penyayang, penyabar and tak lupa tuhan. yes~he's the one! saya dah jumpa saya punya, anda?


tarikh tutup: 30 Jun 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

GIFT IDEA? CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
I LOVE FREE STUFF blog is free but there are several costs involved such as time, energy, money, support, storage, etc. Show your support for monolog.dalam and help keep this blog going by donating:

[via Paypal]

or you can just simply click any ads in this blog [nuffnang]
Thank you.
(^_________^)

Follow @ceritamak